Thank you for your interest in WB School. We are excited about the opportunity to know you and your family during the application process. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- After you complete the application form, please call to schedule a visit. The best way to get to know WB School is to see our school in person. We welcome you to campus!
- Call us to schedule a tour and an interview: 050 686 5674 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please plan to complete your interview as quickly as possible to enable that you will secure your space as classes are limited.
Appointments are generally available during the academic year:
- Weekdays: 8AM – 2PM
- Weekends: By appointment and arrangement
Applicants from non-Ghanaians, please click here for further instructions.
- Required testing. All applicants seeking admissions into Year 1 and above will be assessed in the following areas:
- Literacy (Reading and Writing)
- Begin your application online clicking here to Apply Online.
- A complete application includes:
- Application form
- Biographic information
- Medical forms
- Application fee
- Student essays (Secondary School)
- Recommendations for Secondary School
- Counselor or Principal
- Current Year
- Prior Year
- The application fee is GHS 150.00 for domestic Ghanaian Citizens and $100 for all other applicants.