Our Board of Directors
The School is managed by the AGA School Board whilst its day to day operations are run by the Executive Director, who together with the Sustainability manager and the School’s Accountant, are Ex-Officio members of the Board.
The current composition of the AGA School Board is as follows:
- Prof Franklin Acheampong Manu (former Rector of GIMPA)-Board Chairman;
- Dr Doris Dartey (former Board Chairperson of Graphic Communications Group)-Member,
- Mr Anis Haffar (an Educational Consultant and Author)-Member,
- Mr Eric Asubonteng (Managing Director of AGA, Obuasi Mine)-Member,
- Mrs Juliet Manteaw-Kutin (Company Lawyer)-Board Secretary.
The AGA School operates in two Campuses; the main AGA School which runs the Ghanaian Curriculum is sited on a 25 acre land at Koffekrom, Obuasi, whilst the second Campus-Williams and Brew School, which runs the Cambridge International (British Curriculum), is situated in a section of the OSC, North Mine, Obuasi.