A top-notch communication professional with over two decades experience in journalism, higher educational administration and teaching, training, conducting organizational diagnostic studies, and in designing successful communication campaigns aimed at improving corporate communication, organizational processes, public relations, and effecting behavioural change. She is a passionate environmentalist who also seeks to promote social inclusion; Has undertaken assignments for several Ghanaian organizations (e.g. Environmental Protection Agency, Ministry of Local Government, Ghana Re-Insurance Company, STAR Ghana) as well as international organizations (e.g. NDF, AfDB, The World Bank, UNDP, UNICEF, GIZ, CIDA, JICA, FAO, UNILEVER) in Liberia, Ethiopia and Jamaica.
- Ph.D., Organizational Communication; School of Communication, Ohio University, Athens Ohio, 1996
- Master of Arts in International Affairs; Development Communication, Ohio University, Athens, Ohio, 1992
- Graduate Diploma, Women’s Studies, Ohio University, Athens, Ohio, 1993
- Project Management Certificate – Project Management Institute. USA, 1998
- Graduate Diploma, Journalism and Mass Communication, School of Journalism and Mass Communication, University of Ghana, Legon. Majors: Public Relations and Advertising; Minor: Broadcast Journalism, 1981
- Bachelor of Arts in Education (Honours), Cape Coast University, Cape Coast, 1976